The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, September 30, 2005

Today's Ensemble (9/30/05)

What am I wearing today? New York & Co. deep v-neck button-down blouse w/sheer stripes Old Navy white ribbed knit tank GAP long and lean jeans (I think I'm going to try the curvy cut ones they have out now) Highlights black kitten-heel pumps w/silver buckles bigger silver hoop earrings silver thumb rings wedding set silver swirly ring on right ring finger What's on my face today? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder - Neutral 8 Cappucino Maybelline Dream Mousse blush - Whipped Strawberries MAC Lip Conditioner Tarte lipgloss - Jake/Samantha (both colors) What do I smell like today? Aquolina Pink Sugar What does my hair look like today? in fluffy afro puff

1 Comments:

At October 01, 2005 8:43 AM, Anonymous Ericka said...

Yesterday was a good day for Pink Sugar. In fact, all of them coming probably will be. I remember the first time we smelled it....Love at first smell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home