The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Today's Ensemble (9/29/05)

What am I wearing today? Old Navy off-white v-neck rib-knit sweater, sleeves rolled up Old Navy white rib-knit tank New York & Co. black knit pants (it's ridiculous how many of these I have) Highlights black kitten-heel pumps w/silver buckles "pearl" and "ruby" long strand necklace that Tanya made me a couple years ago same ladybug earrings as yesterday silver thumb rings wedding set same ring on my right ring finger as yesterday What's on my face today? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder - Neutral 8 Cappucino CARGO blush - Panama MAC Lip Conditioner MAC Lipglass - V-Red What do I smell like today? Escada Rockin' Rio What does my hair look like today? same as yesterday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home