The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Today's Ensemble (9/28/05)

Mark made fun of me on his blog for my "Today's Ensemble" posts, but I like him, so it's okay. I have decided that, since his wife nicknamed my husband, I have to come up with a suitable nickname for hers. I'm still thinking, but I'll let you know. What am I wearing today? GAP black wrap sweater New York & Co. a-line skirt - white background w/large red, black and gray dots Albert Nipon black kitten-heel slingbacks (my favorite shoes!) silver bangle on right wrist silver Fossil watch on left wrist wedding set silver thumb rings silver ring w/small opal on right ring finger (I need to take a pic of my hands for Tracy) silver ladybug pin (holding the sweater shut over the girls) silver and enamel ladybug drop earrings What's on my face today? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder - Neutral 8 Cappucino CARGO blush - Panama MAC Lustreglass - Venetian What do I smell like today? Escada Rockin' Rio What does my hair look like today? The same way it did yesterday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home