The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, September 02, 2005

Today's Ensemble (9/2/05)

What am I wearing today? GAP short brown caftan w/white embroidery on neckline and armholes The Limited brown ribbed knit tank GAP stretch flare jeans - antique wash (I think) Colin Stuart brown macramé espadrilles Indian tribal bracelets on both wrists silver thumb rings wedding set silver ring on right ring finger Fossil silver watch on left arm bigger silver hoop earrings Carrying my pink leather big satchel Coach purse What's on my face today? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Undereye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder - Neutral 8 Cappucino Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - Bronze MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner - Aquamelon Sephora Shimmer Lip Gloss - Bronze Beauty What do I smell like today? J.Lo Miami Glow (and yes, I am ashamed to own it, but it smells good, so there!) What does my hair look like today? In my usually afro puff and I'm still lovin' it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home