The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Monday, September 19, 2005

Today's Ensemble (9/19/05)

What am I wearing today? New York & Co. yellow floaty top w/darker yellow flower print - It's a really flattering cut on me. My boobs look great! Xhiliration beige gauchos Rampage camel high-heeled thong sandals silver Fossil watch two-tone bangle silver thumb ring - I forgot one of them this morning. My right thumb feels nekkid! wedding set silver swirly ring big silver hoop earrings What's on my face today? L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder - Neutral 8 Cappucino MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Stereo Rose MAC Lip Conditioner MAC Lipliner - Cork MAC Lipglass - Mad Cap What do I smell like today? Escada Rockin' Rio What does my hair look like today? afro puff

2 Comments:

At September 20, 2005 7:58 AM, Anonymous koz said...

This reminds me! Please tell me you watched the Emmys and saw S. Epatha Merkerson lose her list in her boobs! I totally thought of you. It was a sweet moment.

 
At September 20, 2005 11:03 AM, Blogger Toya said...

I did! She was so cute! I cried right along with her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home