The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, September 16, 2005

Today's Ensemble (9/16/05)

What am I wearing today? Torrid green sheer top w/thin gold pinstripes and embellished neckline The Limited brown ribbed cami GAP boot-cut jeans - medium wash Rampage camel high-heeled thong sandals silver Fossil watch silver thumb rings wedding set silver wavy ring on right middle finger chandelier earrings w/green and amber stones What's on my face today? L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable powder - Neutral 8 Cappucino CARGO blush - Coral Beach MAC Lip Conditioner MAC Lip Liner - Mahogany MAC Lipglass - Mad Cap What do I smell like today? DKNY - Be Delicious What does my hair look like today? on top of my head in a big puff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home