The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Today's Ensemble (9/14/05)

What am I wearing today? New York & Co. pink deep v-neck batwing blouse w/fitted waistband Xhiliration black swingy gauchos (I also got these in chocolate brown and camel - only $19.99 at Target!) Steve Madden pink and black "Groom" round-toe pumps silver multi-bangle bracelet silver Fossil watch silver thumb rings wedding set silver ring w/opal stone bigger silver hoop earrings What's on my face today? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder - Neutral 8 Cappucino Maybelline Dream Mousse blush - Whipped Strawberries MAC Lip Conditioner w/SPF 15 Clinique Colour Surge Impossibly Glossy - Prettiest Pink What do I smell like today? Aquolina Pink Sugar What does my hair look like today? curly 'fro w/pink velvet flower

6 Comments:

At September 14, 2005 1:45 PM, Blogger Tonyette said...

Toya, tell me you got those gauchos recently! I have been searching for some!

 
At September 14, 2005 1:48 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Yep. I got 'em Saturday at the Target in Columbia. They had plenty! Get there quick!

 
At September 14, 2005 2:07 PM, Blogger Tonyette said...

Great! Thanks! I might go tonight!

 
At September 14, 2005 2:38 PM, Anonymous Punky said...

What are gauchos?....lol

 
At September 14, 2005 3:16 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Short pants - shorter than capris. Often swingy.

 
At September 14, 2005 3:18 PM, Anonymous Punky said...

OH! Ok. I'm tempted to go to Target just to see what they look like...lol. I think I know now though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home