The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Pictures from the cruise . . .

You got to . . .co-ordinate! As you can see, Vic thought I looked quite yummy, too. I must say that Vic looks darn good in this picture. I wanted to eat him up. I think the look on my face says, "Mrowr!"

Please disregard (or regard, whatever floats your boat) the excess boobage.

7 Comments:

At September 06, 2005 10:20 AM, Anonymous tonyette said...

I LOVE the "you got to...co-ordinate" picture! Your outfit is beautiful and Vic looks nice too.

 
At September 06, 2005 12:41 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Thanks!

 
At September 08, 2005 8:10 AM, Blogger Rhinestone Cowgirl said...

Aww, you guys are too cute. Love the second pic! :)

 
At September 11, 2005 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two look so adorable. Yeah, to my favorite couple!!!!!

 
At September 12, 2005 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving the new afro puff! (Rock on with your bad self!)

 
At September 12, 2005 3:22 PM, Anonymous Kim said...

That last anonymous was me, Kim.

 
At September 13, 2005 7:30 AM, Blogger Toya said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home