The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My baby . . .

. . . peed in the potty today!!!! Okay, if you're not a mom, you may not realize how great that is, but this means that we're on the road to the Land of Toilet Training! Woo-hoo! Of course, she'll be potty trained just in time for me to get pregnant again. Yippee.

4 Comments:

At September 20, 2005 2:25 PM, Anonymous Melissa said...

Oh, Toya! That is so exciting! I'm such a nerd, I actually *gasped* when I read it! Way to go Sarai!!! So proud of you! :)

 
At September 20, 2005 2:48 PM, Anonymous koz said...

YAY!!! Go Sarai!!!!!!!!!! Now she can pick princess panties!

 
At September 20, 2005 3:28 PM, Blogger Tonyette said...

I'm not a mom but this is GREAT! Many "whoo hoo"s to the Princess of Kevsway!

 
At September 21, 2005 7:24 AM, Blogger Zahiya said...

Wow! That's very exciting... It must be so amazing to watch your child grow :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home