The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, August 05, 2005

Voter registration drive!

Okay, folks . . . we have until next Wednesday, August 10 to save my new lov-ah, Kaysar. Come on, people, we have to get him back in the house! What will be the use of watching Big Brother 6 without the hotness that is Kaysar walking about, brooding sexily and twirling that luscious black hair? So, everybody . . . run to www.cbs.com and vote to keep Kaysar in the house! Or, text message on your cell phone to 22788 (cbstv) and enter 3 (Kaysar's number). We must save the Mack from Iraq (I just made that up - yay me!)! BTW - I know that Kaysar is a devout Muslim and I'm a devout Christian and that I'm married, so we'd never have a chance. But if circumstances were different, I'd put somethin' on that man that would make him "come to JESUS!" Whoo!

1 Comments:

At August 09, 2005 7:24 PM, Anonymous koz said...

You know you can vote more than once, right? Just open a new browser.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home