The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Today's Ensemble (8/9/05)

What am I wearing today? GAP v-neck cap sleeve top GAP charcoal pants w/just a touch of Lycra - just enough that they "snug" the booty quite nicely! Nine West pointy-toe black leather pumps Bigger silver hoop earrings multi-bangle silver bracelet on right wrist wedding set silver thumb rings silver swirly ring on right ring finger What do I smell like today? Escada Rockin' Rio What's on my face today? L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder - Neutral 8 Cappucino Maybelline Dream Mousse blush - Whipped Strawberries Avon Big Color Eye Pencil - Silver Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss - Rose Plum What does my hair look like today? out and wild I have to say how much I am loving my new purchases: L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder and Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss. I have been in love with the True Match liquid foundation for months and decided to give the powder a try. I'm glad I did! So far, I'm thinking that I like it better than MAC Studio Fix. I know! Shut my mouth!!! No breakthrough shine yet, as of 11:15 AM and I've had it on since before 7 AM. That doesn't happen with Studio Fix. And no muddiness! I have found my new powder, y'all. Of course, Studio Fix has a little more coverage, so it might be better for evening looks, but for daily wear, True Match is where it's at! Oh, and the Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss is heavenly! Nice shine, good color, but no stickiness or cloying sweet smell! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home