The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Monday, August 08, 2005

Today's Ensemble (8/8/05)

What am I wearing today? NY & Co. v-neck sleeveless Missoni-like print dress in shades of blue and green Rampage camel leather high-heeled thong sandals turquoise cuff (that I got from Target) chunky turquoise earrings (I think I got them from The Limited) silver thumb rings wedding set silver ring on right middle finger What do I smell like today? DKNY Be Delicious perfume (HA! I switched it up!) What's on my face today? L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep CoverGirl Fantastic Lash - Very Black Urban Decay eyeshadow - Shattered Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush - Whipped Strawberries Rosebud Salve MAC lipglass - Nymphette What does my hair look like today? Out and curly to death - I used this new leave-in last night! It's called Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner. It was created by two multiracial women who were tired of not being able to find anything that worked for their frizzy curls. I absolutely love it and will be getting more! It really works to soften and stretch my kinky curls. www.mixedchicks.net

2 Comments:

At August 08, 2005 2:25 PM, Anonymous tonyette said...

Ok...
1)I think I'm NUTS! I'm completely addicted to your blog (and my friend Aly's too!!)
2) Do you LOVE Be Delicious? I do! I am wearing it today. Ok, SO mine is a sample that I got with my deodorant (DK Cashmere Mist) but it smells...well delicious! I MUST get a full-size of it. Way to go on the switch-up!

 
At August 08, 2005 2:46 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Girl, I absolutely love that perfume - it was a Christmas present from Vic.

Thanks for loving my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home