The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, August 05, 2005

Today's Ensemble (8/5/05)

What am I wearing today? Old Navy light pink perfect fit ribbed-knit tank - the kind that's long enough to scrunch around your hips GAP boot-cut jeans, darker wash w/fading on the outside of the thighs Payless tan espadrilles w/pink and tan ribbons the same bangles as yesterday bigger silver hoop earrings (from the Target "big, bigger, biggest" collection) silver thumb rings wedding set ring w/big rose quartz stone on right ring finger What do I smell like today? Carnival Crush, of course (I promise that I'll wear something else soon) What's on my face today? Not much make-up today, since it's Friday - casual! L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep Maybelline Dream Mousse blush - Whipped Strawberries MAC Lustreglass - Morning Glory What does my hair look like today? curly 'fro tied back w/pink flowered scarf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home