The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Today's Ensemble (8/31/05)

What am I wearing today? Torrid olive green embellished short caftan-like top w/thin metallic gold pinstripes and wide strip of sheer gold netting w/gold vine and multi-colored sequins on neckline The Limited chocolate brown cami NY & Co. brown wide-leg knit pants Nine West brown crocodile high-heeled pointy-toe loafers gold bangles on right wrist silver Fossil watch on left wrist wedding set silver thumb rings silver ring on right middle finger brown and green painted wood drop earrings Yes, I do mix metals! In the words of the great Eric Cartman, "Whatever! I do what I want!" What's on my face today? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder - Neutral 8 Cappucino Maybelline Dream Mousse blush - Whipped Strawberries Avon Perfect Wear Ever Glaze Lip Ink & Gloss Duo - Merlot I really like the color of the Avon Lip Ink, but I just cannot reconcile myself to the way these "all day" lip stains feel on my lips - my lips feel so dry to me! I am desperate need of Rosebud Salve! I mean, they don't look dry and, in fact, after a breakfast sandwich and a cup of hot tea, my lips still look perfect, but it just feels weird, you know? I think this stuff would be perfect for performing - like SheLaq for lips. What do I smell like today? Bath & Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla - I layered the shower gel, lotion and body spray. I smell yummy and edible. Wanna lick? Sike! What's my hair look like today? I'm loving my new puff! My hair is now long enough to brush it all the way back and have a cute full afro puff. Love it!!!

2 Comments:

At August 31, 2005 10:39 AM, Anonymous tonyette said...

I have some Lip Ink by Avon too and I wore it a total of once! I thought it felt too weird and it's since been relegated to my "why did I buy this piece of makeup" bag? I kept checking my lips in the mirror to make sure they didn't look as CRACKED as they felt!

 
At August 31, 2005 10:59 AM, Blogger Toya said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home