The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Today's Ensemble (8/3)

What am I wearing today? GAP rosy pink square neck tee w/ruching and fitted waistline NY & Co. black boot-cut knit pants w/wide waistband Old Navy black ballerina flats (I dropped something on my toe this morning, but it's feeling better, so I think I'll switch to my Nine West black pointy-toe pumps soon) silver bangle on right wrist silver thumb rings silver ring w/multi-colored stone on right ring finger wedding set big silver hoop earrings What's on my face today? MAC Studio Fix - NC 45 (applied with a sponge) CoverGirl Fantastic Lash - Very Black Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush - Whipped Strawberries Rosebud Salve CoverGirl WetSlicks Crystals lip gloss - Sassy What do I smell like today? Carnival Crush What's my hair look like today? Curly 'fro tied back w/black headband

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home