The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Today's Ensemble (8/17/05)

What am I wearing today? GAP pink deep v-neck fitted blouse w/circular print in the color of this font NY & Co. black knit boot-cut pants Parade pink open-toe wedge heel sandals w/ankle strap and silver buckle silver thumb rings wedding set silver ring on right middle finger silver multi-bangle bracelet on right wrist big silver hoop earrings What's on my face today? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder - Neutral 8 Cappucino Maybelline Dream Mousse blush - Whipped Strawberries MAC Tinted Lip Moisturizer - Aquamelon MAC Lipglass - Dreamy What do I smell like today? Aquolina Pink Sugar What does my hair look like today? brushed back into a big puff held w/black headband

7 Comments:

At August 17, 2005 11:33 AM, Anonymous Ally said...

I love hearing what you are wearing each day Toya! But I feel like such a slob compared to you...

Nike yoga pants
Old Navy Maternity t-shirt
Wedding ring

No make-up
Hair unbrushed

 
At August 17, 2005 11:44 AM, Blogger Toya said...

Don't worry, Ally. I'm definitely not pulled together every day. I have to look presentable at work, though.

 
At August 17, 2005 9:18 PM, Anonymous Janet said...

Toya,

Because of who you are (and because I don't have my own blog) I knew I could post this here and you would totally understand. I just had to share...

You have gotten pretty personal with your blog and I know you and Vic have a wonderful marriage. I just wanted to share how great mine is. I've been working nights for the past couple of weeks, so I don't get to sleep in my own bed or see my husband as often. We have come up with some rather creative ways of keeping the spark in our relationship...and I must say "Alright now!"

Do you ever have those moments when you just have to step back and say, "God knew what He was doing...Bone of my bone...Flesh of my flesh!" And it was all good.

Thanks for 'lowin' a sista to share.

 
At August 18, 2005 7:43 AM, Blogger Toya said...

Thanks for the comment, Jan - I didn't even think you read my blog.

It's fun having my own blog where I can write all about *my* life, *my* thoughts, *my* needs and desires. It's nice to know that others care about what's going on with me. I think you'd like it - maybe you should start your own.

 
At August 18, 2005 12:08 PM, Anonymous cornpicker said...

Hi, Toya. I would just like to share that I had a nice lunch today. I'm also looking forward to a date with Marc tonight at an Indian restaurant. Aren't you excited?

 
At August 18, 2005 1:10 PM, Blogger Toya said...

LOL - I am *so* extra excited for you and the Passover Hottie!

BTW - Have I told you lately that you are Her Royal Badness, the Queen of Snark? I (heart) you!

 
At August 18, 2005 1:29 PM, Anonymous cornpicker said...

I [heart] you back! Thank you for being excited for me, Ms. Ladybug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home