The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Today's Ensemble (8/16/05)

What am I wearing today? GAP charcoal gray boot-cut slacks - the snuggy booty ones GAP peachy-pink boat neck shirt with 3/4 length sleeves Nine West black leather pumps multi-colored bangles on my right wrist silver thumb rings wedding set silver ring w/big rose quartz stone big silver hoop earrings What do I smell like today? Aquolina Pink Sugar perfume What's on my face today? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer - Dark (I've found this works best when applied with a brush and blended well. I still think it's much too light to be called "dark", though. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone browner than me.) L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder Cover Girl Fantastic Lash - Very Black Maybelline Dream Mousse blush - Whipped Strawberries MAC Tinted Lip Moisturizer - Aquamelon MAC Lustreglass - Morning Glory What does my hair look like today? brushed back into a curly puff held w/a black headband

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home