The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Monday, August 01, 2005

Today's Ensemble (8/1)

What am I wearing today? Exhilaration white empire-waist s/s peasant-like top NY & Co. fuschia cuffed cropped pants (Yes, the fuschia version of the gray ones I wore last week!) Nine West silver ballerina flats silver bangle on right wrist silver thumb rings wedding set silver ring w/fuschia iridescent stone on right ring finger big silver earrings (I bought a trio of earrings from Target - three sets of large silver hoops, increasing in size. I call them the "Big, Bigger, Biggest" trio. This pair is the smallest of the three.) What do I smell like today? Carnival Crush What's on my face today? L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep MAC Studio Fix - NC 45 CoverGirl Fantastic Lash - Very Black Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush - Whipped Strawberries (I really like the consistency of this product and think it's good for girls like me, who have oily skin. It allows for the look of creamy blush without adding the oiliness that cream blush brings. I was surprised, but this light, frothy pink works really well on me.) MAC Mineralize - Stereo Rose (used like a bronzer, but gives a wonderful rosy glow) Rosebud Salve MAC lipglass - Pink Poodle What does my hair look like today? Curlier than usual, due to using new products. My friend, Mashonah, recommended the products by Tress Tranzitions (you can get them at CVS). I used both the Fast Drying Curling Foam and the Extreme Curl Gel - they work great and smell nice, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home