The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Monday, August 01, 2005

Please pray for me!

As you know, my father-in-law passed away last week. I will be traveling to New Jersey tomorrow for his funeral services. Please keep me in prayer as I strive to be a supportive and loving wife during my husband's time of grief. Also pray for my husband, Victor - that he receive peace and comfort during this difficult time and that he be strong enough to withstand the attacks that have come his way. Thank you so much. I love you all and will "see" you on Wednesday.

2 Comments:

At August 02, 2005 9:35 AM, Anonymous koz said...

Thinking of all of you. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.
Please travel safely.

 
At August 03, 2005 11:19 AM, Anonymous Tracy Grieves said...

Toya, Its tracy
I just read your post about Vic father. I am sorry for the loss in your family and I hope Vic finds strength in God and your loving arms.
You are in my prayers
tracy grieves

 

Post a Comment

<< Home