The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, August 04, 2005

One thing I've learned . . .

. . . from my father-in-law's death is the importance of having a will. My FIL didn't leave a will and, as a result, my poor husband, who is still trying to process the loss of his father, is having to deal with the court system and all kinds of drama with his family. He and I will be drafting wills ASAP. Neither one of us would wish this on our daughter, should something happen to us. Please, please, have a will written up. It will save the people you leave behind a lot of unnecessary heartache and stress.

1 Comments:

At August 05, 2005 2:02 PM, Blogger Rhinestone Cowgirl said...

A living will, as well... it's so much easier if your wishes are spelled out. I've had a living will since my third surgery in 1998 (when I was 20). You're never too young.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home