The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

King Kaysar

Well, it looks like Kaysar may be toast this week on Big Brother 6. I'm letting you know right now that, if he gets voted off, I will be in severe grieving mode. Nobody, but nobody, has ever brought the hotness to the Big Brother house that Kaysar has. He is so yummy, people. I love him and I believe he wants to be my boyfriend. Victor totally agrees. That's one of the things I love about Victor and why I married him - he thinks every man (okay, every straight man) in the world thinks I'm hot because he thinks I'm hot. It's a great ego boost. Please, please, houseguests! Let Kaysar stay!

2 Comments:

At August 03, 2005 5:11 PM, Anonymous koz said...

Come on, every gay man wants to be your boyfriend, too. Duh. You're the one universal sex icon in the world.

p.s. So glad you're with me on Kaysar, et al. I can't stand "The Friendship."

 
At August 04, 2005 6:58 AM, Blogger Toya said...

HA! Wouldn't that be nice - to be the one universal sex icon? *Everybody* wants me, baby!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home