The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, August 19, 2005

The King is Dead . . . Long Live the King!

Okay, so my baby Kayser is gone. Goodbye, King Kaysar. I never "knew" ye. Sad as it is, he did it to himself. Of course, Howie and Janelle have exploded with the bitterness and hatred as a result of Kaysar's being "backdoored", much to my vast amusement. Love it! Now that Kaysar is gone, who am I to root for? Oh yes . . . James. I will be rooting wholeheartedly for James from now on (or until James does something to change my mind). James deserves to win, just for being able to save himself from the block so many darn times. And the rest of them deserve to lose to him for failing to get rid of him sooner. Janelle went right for the revenge nominations last night. We'll see how this plays out. I am unreasonably addicted to this show and will be gone for a week! Thank GOD for TiVO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home