The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Monday, August 08, 2005

I'm just wondering . . .

. . . why it's always so freaking hot and smelly on elevators. What is that about??? I mean, I know it's a small, enclosed space and all, but are you telling me that no technological genius has figured out how to pipe AC into those little boxes?

7 Comments:

At August 09, 2005 12:33 PM, Anonymous Rachel G said...

Seriously. I will blow the person who invents this.

 
At August 09, 2005 12:38 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Thank you! I thought it was just me! Can we get a grant to somebody so they can get on this???

 
At August 09, 2005 12:50 PM, Anonymous koz said...

I'm in the line behind Rachel. It's worth the sloppy seconds.

 
At August 09, 2005 12:52 PM, Blogger Toya said...

HA! I don't promise to blow the inventor, but I do promise to give him/her much credit on the blog!

 
At August 09, 2005 2:38 PM, Anonymous koz said...

You can post pics of my blowing.

 
At August 09, 2005 3:08 PM, Blogger Toya said...

OMG - you are the grossest. HA!

 
At August 10, 2005 9:05 AM, Blogger Rhinestone Cowgirl said...

Word, Toya. It's nasty. Personally, I think metro cars are stankier, tho.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home