The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm back!

We had a great time on our cruise, but I am beyond happy to be back home! I missed my baby a lot and I was ready to get back to her after like 3 days. I don't think she missed me nearly as much as I missed her and that makes me happy. I'm so glad that she got the time to bond with my father - he was so excited to spend that time with her. I hear she charmed everyone she came in contact with - including my Pastor. Good girl! The ports we stopped in were beautiful, particularly Barbados and Aruba. Vic seems to prefer Aruba a little more and loved it so much that he wants to buy a home there one day. I'd love that, too. The weather was wonderful and the people were so nice to us. And the best food we've ever tasted! Vic is also partial to the local beer - Balashi! I hope to be able to post pics soon.

1 Comments:

At August 30, 2005 3:50 PM, Anonymous rachel said...

yay! you're back! glad you had fun and Sarai did, too. I will come visit you in Aruba. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home