The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Forehead slapping stupidity a.k.a. Welcome to the Dark Side!

Oh, Kaysar, come on! I mean, you still bring the pretty on the regular and that's good and all, but baby . . . it's not enough to help you win Big Brother! I'm not the one voting to keep you in the house, honey. I mean, I voted my little fingers to the bone to get you back in and this is the thanks I get??? How could you possibly be so stupid??? To trust Jennifer??? Didn't you realize that people would automatically be gunning for you? Why would you take your finger off that button? WHY??? I am ashamed of you, Kaysar. Just flat out ashamed. And irritated. And exasperated. But I would still eat you with a spoon. You wouldn't like it as much, though. Because I'm mad at you. If Kaysar leaves this week (and I'm about 90% sure that's going to happen, though I will never count him out until I see him walking out the door), I am switching my allegiance to James. I still hate him with a flaming hot passion, but you know what? After nominating him like, what, four times? If those fools cannot see that he is evil and must be destroyed then they deserve whatever he dishes out to them. He has made it clear that he has no problem with lying, cheating, scheming and switching sides if it'll take him further in the game. And yet they continue to let him stay because they don't find him as "dangerous" as Kaysar. Whatever. I think Kaysar proved this week just how "dangerous" he really is. The dangerous ones in the house are James because he's evil and smart and Maggie because she's evil and obviously in love with the Midget Marauder. I really hope James wins now. It would serve them all right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home