The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, August 12, 2005

BB6: The Return of the King

Back by popular demand: The Mack from Iraq - His Hotness, King Kaysar the Luscious!!!!! 82% of the people voting agreed with me. Eighty-two frickin' percent! Kaysar got voted back in by a landslide!!!! The scream that arose from my throat as he walked back into that house is not to be described. My husband looked at me in utter shock - he had never heard that sound from me before (though I suspect he'll be trying to "earn" it from now on - come on, babe . . . give it a try!). I am so grateful to America for allowing The Troll Formerly Known as Cappy to get his hopes up, only to have them dashed in front of his very eyes! I am telling you . . . the entire world wanted Kaysar back in that house, or, at least, all the straight women and gay men.

3 Comments:

At August 12, 2005 2:12 PM, Anonymous Rachel G said...

Congrats! :)

 
At August 12, 2005 2:41 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Yay!!!!

 
At August 12, 2005 3:18 PM, Anonymous koz said...

Too bad he didn't last. Oh well, he's still hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home