The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

BB6 - Busto's back!

I think April made her first smart move ever by vetoing Janelle and putting James on the block. I hope that the backdooring of James is actually successful this time. (Why do I not think that this is the first time the term "backdoor" was ever applied to James? And is anybody else seriously irritated by his lisp?)

6 Comments:

At August 31, 2005 12:46 PM, Anonymous koz said...

Toya! You are just mean! But funny. lmao.

I could've vomitted when she vetoed Janelle. Grrrr. I CANNOT BELIEVE America's choice. WTF????

 
At August 31, 2005 12:51 PM, Blogger Toya said...

I didn't vote in America's Choice this time around, but, if I had, I would have voted for Janelle, too. I mean, really. What other option was there? Every other person in that house sucks ass big time. Yeah, it was ridiculous that she picked Michael, but being ridiculous is a big part of her strategy in the house. And her being chosen gave me the delightful opportunity to witness Ivette bawling into her pillow. Cry, bitch, cry!

 
At August 31, 2005 3:21 PM, Anonymous koz said...

Toya, I don't know if we can be friends anymore. I think you lost your mind on that cruise!

 
At August 31, 2005 3:52 PM, Blogger Sillalouwho said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 31, 2005 3:54 PM, Anonymous Melissa said...

You mean you didn't feel sorry for poor little Ivette crying in her pillow?!? Poor girl hasn't won anything... Or April? Not getting to talk to hubby now that she's all about power?

Don't you think Janelle could have thought of someone better to talk to than Michael?!?

 
At September 01, 2005 8:29 AM, Blogger Toya said...

Whatever, Kozbi AKA Mrs. Affleck! LOL!!! (I'm still not your friend for even owning that purse.)

Also, I don't think Michael is the only one Janelle picked. I think they each got to pick a list of people they would receive a call from and BB picked one from that list. It's clear the producers picked Michael for the drama it would create. Read the live feed reports.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home