The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

You have a filthy, whorish mouth!

Thanks to the great Kozbi, I now have a long list of quotes from Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy. I believe I'm going to have to change the quote under my name weekly in accordance with my new obsession for all things related to this movie.

12 Comments:

At July 27, 2005 2:51 PM, Anonymous koz said...

lmao!!! I want to be the Almighty Whorish Kozbi. Or you can come up with a similar name like you want to name the dog.

 
At July 27, 2005 2:53 PM, Anonymous toya said...

p.s. Why'd you say that Toya? Why? You're my hero. And you say something dirty. Like poop. Poop mouth.

 
At July 27, 2005 2:53 PM, Blogger Toya said...

OMG! The Almighty Whorish Kozbi! That is so awesome!

 
At July 27, 2005 2:53 PM, Anonymous koz said...

duh, meant to sign my own name. I'm quality.

 
At July 27, 2005 2:54 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Okay, I did not say the above! (The one about poop.) But I like the quote.

 
At July 27, 2005 2:54 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Okay, our comments are overlapping! Ha!

 
At July 27, 2005 2:54 PM, Blogger Toya said...

I am a poop mouth. I should be ashamed of myself.

 
At July 27, 2005 2:55 PM, Blogger Toya said...

I am also a dork for leaving extensive comments on my own blog. LOL!

 
At July 27, 2005 3:17 PM, Anonymous koz said...

Dorky poop mouth!

 
At July 27, 2005 3:20 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Okay, I dub thee . . . Kozbi, Duchess of Whoreville.

 
At July 27, 2005 7:29 PM, Anonymous koz said...

Excellent!!!! But I have to add one thing: Kozbi, Duchess of Whoreville and Ambassador to Snarkland

 
At July 28, 2005 9:03 AM, Blogger Toya said...

HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home