The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, July 15, 2005

Today's Ensemble

In honor of David Haynes, I must do this. Iiiiiiiiiiiit's FRIDAY!!!!! What am I wearing today? white ribbed-knit tank brown mini caftan with white embroidery Old Navy boot-cut jeans, medium wash silver ballerina flats bronzy chain bracelet w/olive bead charms (A gift from Ericka - thank you, Poopie!) silver rings wedding set green and brown painted wood earrings What do I smell like today? Stacked Style - Carnival Crush perfume oil (I'm gonna wear this almost every day this summer.) What's on my face today? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Dark (I'm sending a letter to Maybelline. Calling this stuff "dark" is a joke and leads me to believe that the company has no intention whatsoever of addressing the beauty needs of African American women, not to mention darker-skinned Hispanics, East Asians, and really, not even a White woman with a damn good spray-on tan!) L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Dark MAC Studio Fix - NC 45 CARGO bronzer - Medium MAC Glitter Eyeliner - Copperfield Rosebud Salve MAC lipglass - Ola Mango What's my hair look like today? curly natural, parted in the front and pinned back with coral-stoned bobby pins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home