The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Today's Ensemble

What am I wearing today? GAP chocolate raspberry s/s tee with ruching Old Navy pink and white batik skirt w/brown trim Victoria's Secret brown macramé espadrilles multi-bangle silver bracelet on right wrist silver bangle on left wrist wedding set silver thumb rings silver ring w/multi-colored stone on right ring finger silver dangly earrings What do I smell like today? Stacked Style - Carnival Crush perfume oil What's on my face today? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Dark (under my eyes) L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Dark MAC Studio Fix - NC45 CARGO blush - Panama Rosebud Salve MAC lipglass - Pink Poodle What's my hair look like today? Curly natural, parted in the front I have to say - Black women, especially sistas of a darker hue . . . don't spend your money on Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer. I got the darkest shade available and it's still too light for me. For a sista who's even darker, well, she would look like she had ash under her eyes. And that's just not a cute look. The only reason it works for me is that the MAC Studio Fix blends well enough with it to not make it noticeable. I'll finish the tube because I don't want to waste my money, but I won't be making a repeat purchase. FYI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home