The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, July 29, 2005

Today's Ensemble (7/29)

What am I wearing today? ClassicGirl 3/4 sleeve black tee that says "curly . . ." on the front i.e. aqua blue circle skirt w/wide band of black w/white flowers at the hem, large white and black polka dots, large pink and blue circles, and multi-colored sequin circles - It's hard to describe this skirt, but it has become an instant favorite Old Navy black ballerina flats Indian tribal cuffs on each wrist wedding set silver thumb rings silver ring on right middle finger silver elongated hoop earrings What do I smell like today? My summer fave - Carnival Crush What's on my face today? I'm going pretty bare today - it's Friday and I'm feeling natural and casual. L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Dark (on places where I have redness and under my eyes) CoverGirl Fantastic Lash - Very Black (one coat) CARGO bronzer - Medium (on cheeks and dusted across nose, chin and forehead) Sephora Super Shimmer Lip Gloss - Bronze Beauty (It smells yummy!) What does my hair look like today? curly 'fro, parted in the middle and held back with barrettes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home