The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Today's Ensemble (7/28)

What am I wearing today? Old Navy green tunic w/sequins and beading NY & Co. City Stretch gray cropped pants w/cuff (Yes, I know that cropped pants only make my short, stumpy legs look shorter. But I bought these - and a hot pink pair - before I started watching What Not to Wear and I like them, so I wear them. Please don't hate me, Stacey and Clinton! Though if you decide that you have to give me $5000 immediately so that I can buy a more appropriate wardrobe, I will try to understand.) Nine West silver ballerina flats silver thumb rings wedding set silver ring on right middle finger Avon silver chandelier earrings w/fuschia and green beads What do I smell like today? Carnival Crush - duh! What's on my face today? L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Dark MAC Studio Fix - NC 45 CoverGirl Fantastic Lash - Very Black CARGO bronzer - Medium Rosebud Salve MAC Lipglass - Pink Grapefruit What does my hair look like today? curly 'fro, parted in the front and held back with barrettes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home