The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Today's Ensemble (7/26)

What am I wearing today? Gap black s/s wrap sweater (Recommended to me by my friend, Shanna, and has been a staple of my wardrobe ever since) NY & Co. boot-cut pants, cream w/black pinstripes silver ladybug pin (holding together the front of the sweater so the girls don't jump out) Nine West black leather pointy-toe pumps w/2" heel silver bangle on right wrist silver multi-bangle on left wrist wedding set silver thumb rings silver ring on right index finger w/big rectangular black iridescent stone (I don't know what it is) forgot my earrings today (I think I'm gonna go home at lunch time an d get some) What do I smell like today? The usual: Stacked Style - Carnival Crush perfume oil What's on my face today? L'Oreal True Match concealer - Neutral Medium/Dark MAC Studio Fix - NC 45 CoverGirl Fantastic Lash - Very Black NARS blush - Orgasm Rosebud Salve LORAC Lip Polish - Groovy Fruit What does my hair look like today? Curly 'fro w/black headband

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home