The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, July 22, 2005

Today's Ensemble (7/22/05)

What am I wearing today? I'm wearing an entirely Old Navy outfit - ha! Old Navy perfect fit rib-knit tank in the same color as this font Old Navy boot-cut jeans, medium wash w/fading on the outer thighs Old Navy natural canvas tennis shoes w/pink and silver stripes on the side (No, I don't clash. The stripes are hidden by my jeans.) Indian tribal cuff on each wrist silver thumb rings wedding set silver scroll-y ring on my right ring finger silver drop earrings What do I smell like today? Stacked Style - Carnival Crush perfume oil What's on my face today? I'm wearing hardly any make-up - it's Friday and it's hot! MAC Cream Colour Base - Bronze (on my cheeks, as bronzer/cheek color) Rosebud Salve MAC lipglass - Pink Grapefruit What's my hair look like today? Brushed back into curly puff - No hair products today, just spritzed with water

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home