The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Today's Ensemble (7/21)

What am I wearing today? long red bias-cut v-neck dress w/oval pattern in shades of pink camel high-heeled thong sandals silver bangle on right wrist wedding set silver thumb rings silver multi-loop ring on right ring finger silver hoop earrings What do I smell like today? Stacked Style - Carnival Crush perfume oil What's on my face today? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Dark (under my eyes) L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Dark (under my nose, on the sides of my nostrils) MAC Studio Fix - NC45 CoverGirl Fantastic Lash - Very Black Rosebud Salve MAC lustreglass - Venetian What does my hair look like today? Brushed back into curly puff

2 Comments:

At July 21, 2005 12:54 PM, Anonymous Punky said...

You need to teach me a thing or two about make-up Toya. I'm reading what's on your face and I'm like, "Huh? What is that?".....lol.

 
At July 21, 2005 1:10 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Girl, anytime. Feel free to let me know when you have some free time and we'll have a make-up tutoring session!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home