The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

This is something that I find amazing . . .

It is frankly amazing to me how self-centered some people can be. I mean, I'm gonna speak in generalities here, just in case the person of note somehow manages to work up a glimmer of self-awareness, but it is freaking amazing that there are people who totally exist in universes of their own making. And those of us who are unfortunate enough not to live on the planet that they solely occupy are relegated to the outskirts of their consciousness. It is beyond pitiful when you no longer notice that people are snubbing you. It is beyond pathetic when you can not carry on a normal conversation with another human being without turning the topic around to you and your life. It is beyond annoying when you don't realize that folks would really appreciate it if you would care about them and their needs once in a while. It is beyond irritating when you can't even be cordial to others. You know . . . it's really sad when someone doesn't even notice that they're a snob and might I add, self-absorbed and tiresome. And don't think about e-mailing me to ask me if I'm referring to you. If you have to ask . . . it's you.

5 Comments:

At July 19, 2005 3:02 PM, Anonymous Koz said...

Oh my god, it's me, it's me!!!

 
At July 19, 2005 3:03 PM, Blogger Toya said...

LMAO! You suck!

 
At July 19, 2005 3:14 PM, Anonymous Koz said...

LOL! ;)

 
At July 20, 2005 8:25 PM, Anonymous Ericka said...

Koz, it is so not you. I love you. You're great.

You are too tired, though, if you're a snob and are so self-absorbed that you don't even know it. Pitiful.

 
At July 21, 2005 7:03 AM, Anonymous koz said...

Awwee, I love Ericka!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home