The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, July 28, 2005

A sad day for my family

My father-in-law passed away this morning at 4:01. He suffered from lung cancer and emphysema. His was a very short bout with cancer and we are shocked and deeply saddened by his loss. Please keep my family, particularly my husband, in your prayers. Thank you so much.

3 Comments:

At July 28, 2005 9:10 AM, Anonymous koz said...

xoxoxoxoxo

 
At July 28, 2005 1:08 PM, Anonymous Londa said...

I'm sorry to hear of your family's loss Toya. I will keep all of you in my prayers. Love ya.

 
At July 29, 2005 3:22 PM, Blogger Zahiya said...

Hey girl... I was sorry to hear that... thoughts and prayers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home