The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Jude Law

Jude is officially off my "If I wasn't married, I would totally give you some" list! He's publicly admitted and apologized to his fianceé, Sienna Miller, for cheating on her with his children's nanny! How cliché and skeevy could he possibly be??? I am so disappointed, Jude! You are no longer my "If I ever have to get married again, I'm going to pick the White, British option" fantasy!

3 Comments:

At July 19, 2005 1:33 PM, Anonymous rachel said...

Ha, I thought of you when I heard this! I bet he is really kicking himself now that he is off your list. ;) Do you think Sienna will stay with him or kick him to the curb?

 
At July 19, 2005 1:38 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Well, rumor has it that she's been seen around town *without* her engagement ring, so maybe she had the guts to dump him. We'll see. Her star has certainly risen since she's been his girl, so maybe she'll hold onto him just for the sake of her career.

 
At July 21, 2005 9:51 AM, Anonymous Mel said...

Maybe she's just waiting for her new ring from the same shop that Kobe went to!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home