The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I want . . .

. . . one of those Coach bags with the ladybugs on it, darn it! Why can't I have one? Why??? I mean, fiscal responsibility isn't all it's cracked up to be, is it? So, why can't I possibly justify buying a $200+ dollar purse just because it's green? Being responsible sucks.

3 Comments:

At July 13, 2005 5:09 PM, Anonymous Tonyette said...

I agree, Toya. Sometimes I do feel like a straight sucka for being responsible!

 
At July 14, 2005 10:20 AM, Anonymous Koz said...

You need a replica.

 
At July 14, 2005 1:29 PM, Blogger Rhinestone Cowgirl said...

At least you are responsible. I'm SO irresponsible with money (see just about every post on my blog). My problem is costumes. I can justify them (sorta) because I perform a lot, but really, do 3-5 steady gigs a week justify having, um... more than 20?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home