The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Curly hair product recs

One of the things that I've really liked about my natural hair journey is experimenting with products. I've found quite a few things I've liked (CurlFriends, Ouidad) and a few things I've hated (Pantene Relaxed and Natural, Cream of Nature). My new latest loves are the Garnier Fructis system. I've used the shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioner for Dry/Damaged Hair and really like them a lot. My hair is softer and more manageable after using them and the products leave my hair smelling really nice. I also recommend Got2B's curly line of products. I've tried the Curl Enhancing Spray and the Kinky Mousse - both are great. Of course, you can find the above recommendations at your nearest drug store or even supermarket. So, you can try them out for not much money and, if you don't like them, you won't feel that you've wasted tons of cash!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home