The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

¿Como estan, bitches?

I saw Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy this past weekend. It was hilarious! Will Ferrell is a complete and total ass (and I mean that in a good way)! That scene betweeen him and Christina Applegate when they're doing the "chit chat" at the end of the newscast: "You have a filthy, whorish mouth, that's what you have." "You have man boobs." "I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do." OMG! The funniest stuff ever. I will be spewing quotations from this movie from here into the unforeseen future, so be prepared. Check under "About Me" over on the right-hand side for my favorite quote. Honorable mention goes to Ben Stiller, for the ever quotable, "¿Como estan, bitches?"

3 Comments:

At July 26, 2005 1:43 PM, Anonymous tonyette said...

Anchorman is one of those movies that I didn't want to see but am SO glad that I did. (much like Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo. I cannot WAIT for part II.) The scene you are talking about is ridiculously funny!

 
At July 27, 2005 1:31 PM, Anonymous koz said...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357413/quotes

 
At July 27, 2005 1:34 PM, Blogger Toya said...

OMG, Kozbi! Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home